Yosemite Conservancy is the only philanthropic organization dedicated exclusively to the protection and preservation of Yosemite National Park, while enhancing visitor experience. The Conservancy creates opportunities for individuals to experience and connect with the park.
Yosemite Conservancy has:
- 90 years of philanthropic experience in Yosemite National Park
- Over 45,000 supporters
- Provided more than $9 million in annual support to Yosemite
Partners with the National Park Service to inspire personal connections to the natural world through environmental education in Yosemite National Park. For almost four decades, our residential education programs have provided students from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds with the opportunity to actively experience nature’s classroom, often for the first time.
By tapping into sense of wonder through adventure and exploration of this World Heritage Site, we:
- build scientific understanding and effective connections
- forge cooperation, problem-solving, and leadership skills, and
- teach the skills needed for informed decision-making, active citizenship, and stewardship.
National Park Service
preserves unimpaired the natural and cultural resources and values of the national park system for the enjoyment, education, and inspiration of this and future generations.
You can make a donation directly to the National Park Service via donation boxes at all visitor centers and wilderness centers. Donations collected at these boxes are used to improve exhibits at these facilities and to offer educational programs.