• Pa-Hay-okee Overlook


    National Park Florida

Commercial Use Authorizations

Section 418 of the National Parks Omnibus Management Act of 1998, Public Law 105-391 (Section 418), authorizes NPS, upon request, to issue commercial use authorizations to provide commercial services to park area visitors in limited circumstances. Permits in the form of Commerical Use Authorizations (CUA) for these activities are required.

CUAs are coordinated through the Chief Ranger's Office at Everglades National Park, 40001 State Road 9336, Homestead, Florida 33034-6733 (telephone 305-242-7761). You may contact the CUA Permit officer through this e-mail link if you have any questions.

*Note* In addition to the application, proof of liability insurance, documentation and fees are required, please contact us for details. Download the Commercial Use Authorization applicable to your services below:

Application for Fishing Guides

Application for all services except fishing guides

Did You Know?