"Everglades A, B, C’s" Everglades ABCs: 1st Grade
- Grade Level:
- Kindergarten-Second Grade
- Bioengineering, Biology: Animals, Botany, Language Arts, Linguistics, Writing
- 45 mins
- Group Size:
- Up to 36
- indoors or outdoors
- National/State Standards:
- NEXT GENERATION FLORIDA SUNSHINE STATE STANDARDS
- plants, diversity, Bio-diversity, animals
OverviewStudents will be able to identify and recite the first letter of the name of at least 10 Everglades plants and/or animals.
Our "Everglades ABCs - Activity Guide for Grades K-3" is broken up into 9 sections with materials in each section. The activities take 30 to 45 minutes to complete, and are targeted mainly at kindergarten to third grade students. A class doesn't have to complete every lesson in the unit, though some lessons do refer to one another and are better done in sequence. However, each lesson comes with its own set of objectives and resources.
VocabularyEverglades plants and animals, flora, fauna, food chain, biodiversity