Certified Sites on El Camino Real de los Tejas NHT
The owners and managers of these historic sites and interpretive centers are certified partners with the National Park Service on El Camino Real de los Tejas National Historic Trail.
(updated May 20, 2014)
Fort Jesup: 32 Geoghagan Road, six miles northeast of Many, just south of State Highway 6
Fort St. Jean Baptiste: 155 Jefferson Street in Natchitoches (between Keyser Street and University Parkway)
Los Adaes State Historic Site: 6354 State Highway 485, one mile northeast of Robeline
Apache Pass: 9112 North Farm-to-Market Road 908, eight miles northwest of Rockdale
Bastrop State Park: 3005 Texas Highway 21, Bastrop
Caddo Mounds State Historic Site Trail Remnants: 1649 State Highway 21 west, six miles southwest of Alto
McKinney Falls State Park: 5808 McKinney Falls Parkway, six miles south/southeast of downtown Austin
Mission Tejas State Park: 120 State Park Road 44, 16 miles east/northeast of Grapeland and just north of State Highway 21
Nuestro Señora del Espíritu Santo de Zuñiga Mission (Mission Espíritu Santo): 108 Park Road 6, just west of US highways 77 and 183 and State Highway 239, ¾ mile south of Goliad
Cabeza Creek Crossing: five miles west of Goliad
Nuestro Señora de Rosario Mission (Mission Rosario): four miles west of Goliad, just southwest of where US Highway 59 crosses the San Antonio River
Republic of the Rio Grande Museum: 1005 Zaragoza Street (near San Agustin Avenue), Laredo
Treviño-Uribe Rancho: at the corner of Treviño and Uribe streets, San Ygnacio
Villa Antigua Border Heritage Museum: 810 Zaragoza Street (near Santa Ursula Avenue), Laredo
Durst-Taylor House: 304 North Street (north of Hospital Street), Nacogdoches
Did You Know?
El Camino Real de los Tejas National Historic Trail is one of 19 national historic trails in the National Trail System, which also contains national scenic and recreational trails.