• Photo of the Eisenhower Farm. Courtesy of Stan Cohen.


    National Historic Site Pennsylvania

Special Use and Film Permits

Film Permit
Film Permits are provided on an individual basis. A Film Permit is not required if you only wish to film B-Roll or scenic shots, special access to buildings and sites is not required, you only want to film in areas open to the general public, you are only in the park during the hours the park is open, and you are not using props or special effects. For commercial filming in the park, there is a $50.00 fee per permit.

Special Use Permit
If you wish to conduct a formal event on the site you are required to apply for a Special Use Permit. Certain areas of the park may be used by organized groups upon prior arrangement and with the permission of the park superintendent. For formal events to be held on the park, there is a $50.00 fee per permit. Contact Grace Reese in the park's Division of Visitor Services at (717) 334-1124, extension 3161 for additional information.

Form 10-930 Special Use Permit Application (pdf)

Form 10-931 Film Permit Application (Short Form pdf)

Form 10-932 Film Permit Application (Long Form pdf)

Did You Know?

Gen. Eisenhower addressing troops on the eve of the D-Day invasion

On the eve of the D-Day invasion, General Eisenhower wrote a short speech he intended to deliver if the operation failed. It was discovered days later by an aide after falling out of the General’s pocket. It read in part, ”If any blame or fault attaches to this attempt, it is mine alone.”