3.3 Demobilize Field Office
Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Contact local utilities (electric, telephone, propane) and long distance telephone companies to schedule disconnection of services (after completion of punch list work, before removal of construction trailer).
- Clean out files, retain any original document(s) and forward to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR), and discard duplicate files. Duplicate files with sensitive information shall be shredded or otherwise destroyed.
- If you have construction contractor supplied computer, copy all project files to a CD and remove project files from the hard drive, securely delete (wipe) contract files from hard drive. Forward CD to COR. Return computer to contractor.
- Ensure that all material samples, spare tools, parts, submittals, and other project closeout items have been turned over to the park; all unused contractor-supplied materials and equipment should remain in trailer.
- Return trailer to same condition as when first occupied, less normal wear and tear.
- Return trailer keys to contractor.