• Fulmer Falls at George W. Childs Park

    Delaware Water Gap

    National Recreation Area NJ,PA

Commercial Film & Photography


Call (570) 426-2440 for more information about filming permits

National Park Service Policy on Commercial Filming & Photography

A fee of $50.00 is required to apply for a filming permit in the park; this is an application processing fee and is payable whether or not the filming can be scheduled. Additional fees are payable depending on the place where the filming will take place and the use of staff time involved in the event.

The applications on this page are standard for all National Park sites. Please download the application which is most suitable for your project:

The short form (NPS Form 10-931) requires a scene summary and schedule by location of filming activity.

The long form (NPS Form 10-932) requires: a scene summary; schedule by location; operational information; and information on special activities, such as the employment of children, the use of animals, or special effects. This form also has a section to indicate your needs as regards set construction, crowd control, closing off any area, using any building, and site clean-up, among other considerations.

Those who are photographing, videotaping, or filming a wedding in the park are covered under the wedding permit and do not need a separate commercial filming permit.


Did You Know?