Institutes and Field Schools
Murie Science and Learning Center
Located at the entrance to Denali National Park and Preserve, the Murie Science and Learning Center combines science, education, and partnerships to protect areas of national significance.
Though located in Denali, the Murie Science and Learning Center works with many other national parks and partners to reach the ultimate goal of increasing research, science-based education, and science-informed management decisions for these special places.
- Call Now:
- (907) 683-6432
- Visit Now:
- Single grade level class,Mixed/multiple grade class,Homeschool group,College/University class,Club or interest group (children),Club or interest group (teen),Club or interest group (adult)
- Ranges from 1 hour programs to multi-day field seminars and camps
- Some courses are accredited by the University of Alaska
- Grade Levels:
- Pre-Kindergarten-Adult Education (general)
- Anthropology, Archaeology, Art, Astronomy, Biology: Animals, Biology: Plants, Botany, Climate, Climate Change, Community, Conservation, Earth Science, Ecology, Education, Environment, Fire Ecology, Geography, Geology, Glaciers, Health, Historic Preservation, History, Hydrology, Journalism, Landscapes, Meteorology, Paleontology, Physical Education, Physical Fitness, Physical Science, Pioneer America, Recreation / Leisure / Tourism, Recreation Ecology, Science and Technology, Science History, Westward Expansion, Writing
- Institutes and Field Schools