Institutes and Field Schools
Alaska Geographic’s hands-on courses are set in Alaska’s wildest classrooms – our spectacular national parks, forests, and refuges. Accredited by the University of Alaska, courses are designed for adults, families, and teachers. Courses range from two to eight days and are held throughout the state.
Alaska Geographic's core purpose is to support Alaska’s parks, forests, and refuges—and to help you connect to these remarkable landscapes.
- Call Now:
- Visit Now:
- Single grade level class,Mixed/multiple grade class,College/University class,Club or interest group (children),Club or interest group (teen),Club or interest group (adult)
- Varies from one hour programs to multi-day field seminars
- Some courses are accredited by the University of Alaska
- Biology: Animals, Biology: Plants, Climate, Climate Change, Conservation, Earth Science, Ecology, Education, Environment, Geography, Geology, Glaciers, Hydrology, Landscapes, Paleontology, Physical Fitness, Pioneer America, Recreation / Leisure / Tourism, Wildlife Biology
- Institutes and Field Schools