Rules and Responsibilities
A guide to making your visit a lasting experience
Field trips are fun and educational when you and your students have a good idea of what to expect before you step off the bus.
When you and your class arrive we'll go over some simple tips for making the most or your visit.
Please consider these points before your visit:
· Students are expected to respect the museum and other visitors.
· Students and teachers should stay with their group.
· Large classes may be divided into smaller groups with
· Students are asked to walk and use "inside voices" while touring
· Cameras are welcome.
· No food, drink, or gum is allowed inside our Interpretive Centers unless you share with the rangers. Seriously we have a picnic area for lunches - ask us about this before you come.
Please help your students respect the park rules and responsibilities.
Did You Know?
On September 7, 1904, the Wright brothers use a catapult launching device for the first time at Huffman Prairie Flying Field, Dayton, Ohio.