Permits & Reservations

Coronado Cave
Permits for Coronado Cave are not required at this time. Please stop by the visitor center to receive information about cave safety and cave preservation efforts.

Special Use Permits
Certain types of activities require a special use permit. These include many types of organized gatherings, distribution of printed material and other public expressions of opinion, and other activities that are controlled or prohibited. See the Special Use Permit section to determine if your use might be included.

Commercial Use Authorizations
Commercial Use Authorizations are issued to provide commercial services to park area visitors in limited circumstances. CUAs, although used to authorize commercial services to park area visitors, are not Concession Contracts. They are intended to provide a simple means to authorize suitable commercial services to visitors in park areas in the limited circumstances in the legislation.

Research Permits
National parks make wonderful laboratories. If you are interested in a permit for conducting research in the park please email our Resource Management Division here at Coronado National Memorial.

Commercial Filming & Photography
The National Park Service encourages filming and photography when it will promote the protection and public enjoyment of park resources, provided that the activity does not violate certain regulations set in place by park management.

Contact Bridget Peregrino (520) 824-3560 ext 308 for additional information.

Did You Know?