IMR Issues Request for Qualifications
The Intermountain Region (IMR) issues this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to determine if an interested operator is qualified to provide lodging, retail, and food and beverage services as described in the draft Temporary Concession Contract that accompanies this RFQ for Canyon De Chelly National Monument. The Service is issuing this RFQ to obtain information about the experience and financial capability of entities seeking to provide these services. While responses do not constitute offers, the Service plans to rely, in part, on the information provided as a basis for selecting the temporary concessioner.
The Draft Temporary Contract has not been published for review as of today's date, so the NPS has determined the due date for submissions will be extended. All submissions must be received by the Chief of Concessions, Intermountain Region, National Park Service, 12795 West Alameda Parkway, Lakewood, Colorado 80228 by 4:00 p.m. MST, Thursday, November 1, 2012 in order to be considered.
For questions or comments, please contact Jennifer Parker, Chief of Concessions, Intermountain Region, National Park Service, 12795 W. Alameda Parkway, Lakewood, CO 80228, (303) 969-2661.
- FedBizOpps modification link
- Request for Qualifications
- Draft Contract
- Exhibit A Leasehold Surrender Interest
- Exhibit B Operating Plan
- Exhibit C Nondiscrimination
- Exhibit D Assigned Land and Real Property
- Exhibit E Government Personal Property
- Exhibit F Concessioner Project Procedures
- Exhibit G LSI as of Effective Date
- Exhibit H Maintenance Plan
- Exhibit I Insurance Requirements
- Exhibit J Transition to a New Concessioner