Visitors to the visitor center fill reusable water bottles at the new 'Zion Spring Water' filling station—part of a new effort by the park to reduce plastic bottle waste. NPS photo by Lisa White.
You can click on the following links to see some of the sustainability initiatives going on in parks.
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Climate Change and Sustainability
- Glacier Bay Environmental Commitment
- Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park Green Park – Green Planet
- North Cascades National Park Climate Friendly Blog
- Pictured Rocks Climate Change
- Zion National Park – Sustainability in Zion
- Recycling in Zion National Park
- Zion Spring Water – The New Green Thing