Institutes & Field Schools
Search Our Schools
Showing results 1-1 of 1
Channel Islands National Park
We believe environmental education should be a part of every child’s life. NatureBridge provides residential field science and environmental education programming in several iconic national parks. Through innovative, standards-based curriculum administered on trail to 4–12 grade students, our field science educators foster academic achievement, personal growth, leadership and interpersonal skills, and environmentally responsible behavior in youth. We’re ready to lead, inspire, and change lives.
- Single grade level class,Mixed/multiple grade class,Homeschool group,College/University class,Club or interest group (children),Club or interest group (teen),Club or interest group (adult)
- One- to five-day programs are offered.
- Grade level:
- Fourth Grade - Twelfth Grade
- American Indian History and Culture, Biology: Animals, Biology: Plants, Climate, Climate Change, Earth Science, Ecology, Education, Environment, Fire Ecology, Geology, Leadership, Marine Biology, Recreation Ecology, Tectonics
- National/State Standards:
- Programs aligned to current CA State Science Standards
Did You Know?
The Anacapa Island lighthouse, turned on in 1932, was the last permanent lighthouse built on the west coast.