Student will know….
Student will be able to…
1. Pre-Trip lesson will be sent to school prior to scheduled Field Trip.
2. Once group is assembled, random questions will be asked to check for prior
3. Power point presentation “Cold Water Fisheries”.
4. “Catch the Critter” game
5. “Web of Life” game
6. Interpretive tour and stream work on Island Ford trails & Scavenger Hunt.
7. Power point Quiz to check for mastery of the standard. Answers can be written or
8. Self-Assessment/Post Trip Activity.
At the conclusion of the field trip, ask students to write a letter to a future student in the class, family member, friend, etc., explaining what they learned on the Chattahoochee NRA field trip. This assignment provides useful feedback on student thinking and learning while promoting reflection on learning.