All are issued and accepted at Canyonlands.
Individuals: $5 (Good for 7 Days)
This fee applies to motorcycles, bicycles and walk-ins (per person).
Vehicles: $10 (Good for 7 days)
This fee includes all occupants of a vehicle.
Local Passport: $25 (Good for one year)
Good for entrance to Arches, Canyonlands, Hovenweep and Natural Bridges.
Fee depends upon the capacity of the vehicle. 1 to 6 passenger vehicles are charged $25 and $5 per person. 7 to 25 passenger vehicles are charged $40. 26 or more passenger vehicles are charged $100. Read more about commercial use authorizations.
In 2015, entrance fees will be waived on:
- January 19 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- February 14-16 (Washington's Birthday weekend)
- April 18-19 (National Park Week's opening weekend)
- August 25 (National Park Service's 99th birthday)
- September 26 (National Public Lands Day)
- November 11 (Veterans Day)
At the Island in the Sky, sites at Willow Flat Campground are $10 per night. In the Needles, sites at Squaw Flat Campground are $15 per night. All sites are first-come, first-served.
Reservations are available for backcountry permits, river permits and for group campsites in the Needles. Regular sites at the developed campgrounds are first-come, first-served.