Island Camping Information & Reservations: (386) 428-3384 ext. 0
FREE ENTRANCE DAYS IN NATIONAL PARKS
Park Entrance Fees
Day Entrance Fees
• Cars - $5.00 per day
• Motorcycles - $5.00 per day
• Per Person Fee - $1.00 per day (bicycles, pedestrians, occupants of large non-commercial vehicles)
• Large Non-Commercial Vehicles: Non-commercial groups entering the park in a bus or vehicle with a capacity of 16 persons or more must pay the parks's per-person entrance fee for each person on board).
• Commercial Tour Vehicles - $25 to $100 per day
$25: 1-6 passengers ($25 + $5 per passenger not to exceed $40)
$40: 7-15 passengers
$40: 16-25 passengers
$100: 26+ passengers
A commercial tour is defined as consisting of one or more persons traveling on an itinerary that has been packaged, priced, or sold for leisure or recreational purposes by an organization that realizes financial gain through the provisions of the service. The entry fees of commercial tours ar based on the total capacity of vehicles that can carry seven or more passengers, regardless of the actual number of passengers. Possession of an annual or lifetime pass or the ages of the passengers does not affect the price charged unless the vehicle's capacity is less than 7 passengers, excluding the driver.
• $2.00 per person/per day. Register with Visitor Use Assistant at entrance station.
Passes Available at the Park Entrance Station:
• CANA/MINWR Annual Pass: $35.00 (Valid at Canaveral National Seashore and Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge).
• America The Beautiful Annual Pass: $80.00 Valid for entrance or standard amenity fees at Federal Recreation Sites. (this pass is available to anyone).
• America The Beautiful Senior Pass: $10.00 Lifetime Pass for U.S. Citizens, 62 years or older. (Picture ID, proof of eligibilty & U.S. citizenship are required).
SENIOR PASS MAIL ORDER APPLICATION FORM
• America The Beautiful Access Pass: Lifetime Pass for U.S. Citizens medically determined to have a permanent disability which severely limits one or more major life activities. There is no charge for this pass. (Picture ID, proof of eligibility & U.S. citizenship are required).
ACCESS PASS MAIL ORDER APPLICATION FORM
"America The Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass"
Interagency Federal Recreation Passes
are available at federal recreation sites that charge entrance fees and standard amenity fees, through government internet sites
, and through select third-party vendors.
The "ATB" pass covers recreation opportunities on public lands managed by four Department of Interior Agencies - the National Park Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, and the Bureau of Reclamation, and by the Department of Agriculture's U.S. Forest Service. Passes are valid at locations which currently have entrance or standard amenity fees.
Park Passes are available at Canaveral National Seashore's entrance stations.
For the Senior Pass or Access Pass, a valid picture ID, proof of eligibility, and proof of U.S. citizenship is required
Note: A Florida Driver's License alone does not constitute proof of U.S. citizenship
. Common documents used to establish proof of U.S. citizenship include the following: U.S. Passport , Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Concealed Weapons Permit, Medicare Card, Retired Military ID, Voter Registration Card, etc...
Golden Access and Golden Age passports will continue to be honored according to the provisions of the pass at the time it was issued. If you have one of the paper
Golden Age or Access passes, you may exchange it for a new plastic-coated pass for free. Proper ID and proof of US citizenship will be required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Educational Fee Waiver Criteria
Pontoon Boat Tours - $20.00 per person (news release
Turtle Watch Programs - $14.00 per person (news release