Island Camping Information & Reservations: (386) 428-3384 ext. 0
FREE ENTRANCE DAYS IN NATIONAL PARKS
Park Entrance Fees
Day Entrance Fees
• Cars - $5.00 per day
• Motorcycles - $5.00 per day
• Per Person Fee - $1.00 per day (bicycles, pedestrians, occupants of large non-commercial vehicles)
• Large Non-Commercial Vehicles: Non-commercial groups entering the park in a bus or vehicle with a capacity of 16 persons or more must pay the parks's per-person entrance fee for each person on board).
• Commercial Tour Vehicles - $25 to $100 per day
$25: 1-6 passengers ($25 + $5 per passenger not to exceed $40)
$40: 7-15 passengers
$40: 16-25 passengers
$100: 26+ passengers
A commercial tour is defined as consisting of one or more persons traveling on an itinerary that has been packaged, priced, or sold for leisure or recreational purposes by an organization that realizes financial gain through the provisions of the service. The entry fees of commercial tours ar based on the total capacity of vehicles that can carry seven or more passengers, regardless of the actual number of passengers. Possession of an annual or lifetime pass or the ages of the passengers does not affect the price charged unless the vehicle's capacity is less than 7 passengers, excluding the driver.
• $2.00 per person/per day. Register with Visitor Use Assistant at entrance station.
Park Passes Are Available at the Park Entrance Station:
• CANA/MINWR Annual Pass: $35.00 (Valid at Canaveral National Seashore and Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge).
Interagency Park Pass Information
For the Senior Pass or Access Pass, a valid picture ID, proof of eligibility, and proof of U.S. citizenship is required
Note: A Florida Driver's License alone does not constitute proof of U.S. citizenship
. Common documents used to establish proof of U.S. citizenship include the following: U.S. Passport , Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Concealed Weapons Permit, Medicare Card, Retired Military ID, Voter Registration Card, etc...
Golden Access and Golden Age passports will continue to be honored according to the provisions of the pass at the time it was issued. If you have one of the paper
Golden Age or Access passes, you may exchange it for a new plastic-coated pass for free. Proper ID and proof of US citizenship will be required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Educational Fee Waiver Criteria
Pontoon Boat Tours - $20.00 per person (news release
Turtle Watch Programs - $14.00 per person (news release