Visit Canaveral National Seashore Where You Can See The Results Of Our “Friend's” Efforts
The “Friends of Canaveral National Seashore” assists the National Park Service in its mission to preserve and protect Canaveral National Seashore by raising funds and public awareness, and by providing volunteers for needed projects.
Your membership and donations to Friends of Canaveral National Seashore will help:
- Preserve, restore and enhance the park's natural and cultural resources
- Provide improved services and facilities for its visitors
- Increase public awareness and support of the park
- Enhance educational and interpretive activities
- Improve trails and facilities.
- Repair backcountry campsites
- Preserve historic structures
Friends have provided funds for vital projects within the park including:
- Reconstruction and maintenance of the Eldora State House.
- Sponsorship with Atlantic Center for the Arts of special events at the Eldora State House.
But There Is Still Much More Work To Do! Please Help The Friends Help.
Contact Ranger Laura Henning for more information at (386) 428-3384 ext.221