[NPS Arrowhead] U.S. Dept. of Interior National Park Service Archeology  Program
Quick Menu Features
* Sitemap * Home
The Robinson House homepage >>
The Robinson House Print text
Changes Through Time

ca 1849

ca 1862

ca 1871

ca 1888

ca 1926

ca 1993

(illustration) House plan circa 1926

In the mid-1920s, the house was completely rebuilt. Although the footprint of the house remained essentially the same size as it had been in the 1870s, the house now featured a full second story. In addition, the porch had been moved from the back or south face of the house to the front.  next >>

<< back to Architecture

(photo) Robinson House as it looked circa 1926

MJB/EJL