[NPS Arrowhead] U.S. Dept. of Interior National Park Service Archeology  Program
Quick Menu Features
* Sitemap * Home
The Robinson House homepage >>
The Robinson House Print text
Changes Through Time

ca 1849

ca 1862

ca 1871

ca 1888

ca 1926

ca 1993

(illustration) House plan circa 1888

The second of the two additions, built in the 1880s, was much smaller and probably enclosed part of the work area that formerly was outside.   next >>

<< back to Architecture

(photo) Robinson House with additions, ca 1871-88

MJB/EJL