Chapter 5: Personal and Professional Responsibilities
The Future of Public Archeology, special issue of Common Ground: Archeology and Ethnography in the Public Interest, Winter 1999.
- Cunningham , Richard B.
- 1999 Archaeology, Relics, and the Law (Carolina Academic Press Law Casebook Series). Carolina Academic Press.
- Hutt, Sherry, Caroline M. Blanco and Ole Varmer
- 1999 Heritage Resources Law: Protecting the Archeological and Cultural Environment. John Wiley & Sons.
- Ramos, Maria and Davis Duganne
- 2000 Exploring Public Perceptions and Attitudes about Archaeology. Harris Interactive for the Society for American Archaeology, Washington, D.C.
- Rathje, W.L.
- 2002 Garbology: The Archaeology of Fresh Garbage. In Public Benefits of Archaeology, edited by Barbara J. Little, pp. 85-100. University Press of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
- Ryan, Jan S.
- 1999 Preventing Cultural Resource Destruction: Taking Action through Interpretation. United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Washington, D.C.
- Smardz, Karolyn and Shelley J. Smith, editors
- 1999 The Archaeology Education Handbook: Sharing the Past with Kids. AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, CA.
- Smith, George S. and John E. Ehrenhard
- 2002 Protecting the Past to Benefit the Public. In Public Benefits of Archaeology, edited by Barbara J. Little, pp. 121-129. University Press of Gainesville, FL.
- Whittenburg, James P.
- 2002 On the Power of Historical Archaeology to Change Historians’ Minds about the Past. In Public Benefits of Archaeology, edited by Barbara J. Little, pp. 74-84. University Press of Florida, Gainesville, FL.