GATEWAY NATIONAL RECREATION AREA
Maintenance Mechanic, GATE Jamaica Bay Unit, WG-4749-09
Dates: 10/26/2012 - 11/05/2012
[Printer-friendly text version]
Repairs and maintains government housing support structures and buildings. Constructs, repairs , replaces floors, shelving, rafters, doors, windows and roofs. Your qualifications will be evaluated based on the following essential job elements:
- Knowledge of technical practices related to carpentry work.
- Knowledge of technical practices related to plumbing work.
- Knowledge of technical practices related to electrical work.
- Ability to interpret instructions, specifications,etc. (including blueprint reading)
- Ability to safely use and maintain tools
Name: Ben Pendleton
Phone Number: 718-354-4542