90th Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry Monument
This monument is a reconstruction of an original monument that was built by the veterans of the regiment. The original monument was made from three original Civil War rifles and survived from sometime in the 1880s to about 1930. The original monument fell into disrepair and with the threat of being stolen it was dismantled.
The replacement monument was planned and funded by Descendants of the 90th Pennsylvania Volunteers. They contracted with Gary Casteel of Four Winds Studio to design and sculpt the monument which was installed and dedicated on the anniversary of the battle in 2004.