Become an Antietam Partner
People joining together to preserve Antietam Battlefield
With its landscape of tranquil beauty and memories of unprecedented American sacrifice, Antietam has the power to humble as well as inspire us. It also unites people from near and far who want to see that this special place is forever preserved and protected. You can be part of this effort by joining us as an Antietam Partner. Proceeds from Antietam Partner membership go directly to important preservation projects on the battlefield. You also receive other great benefits including:
- National Parks Pass that provides admission to all National Parks for one full year (including Antietam). It covers you and accompanying passengers in your vehicle where a ‘per vehicle’ fee is required. At parks like Antietam where a ‘per visitor’ fee is required, it will admit your spouse, children and parents.
- Antietam Partner card that gives a 10% discount off all purchases from the park bookstore and web store, and free shipping for online orders. Additionally, the card offers reciprocal discounts at other National Park stores throughout America.
Thanks to the support of Antietam Partners, the Battlefield is able to move forward with a number of important projects including:
- Tree-planting to restore the orchard on the Piper Farm
- Development of new wayside exhibits along the Battlefield Tour Road
- Repairs to the historic sections of the Mumma, Roulette and Pry Lanes
- Purchase of teaching materials for the Antietam Education Center that delivered programs to more than 25,000 students last year
- Removal of non-native vegetation, i.e. invasive species, from fields and forests in an effort to restore the Battlefield landscape
Together, we can make a meaningful and lasting difference at your Antietam.
Click here to join today
Value the sacrifice and serenity that is Antietam