Land Use Permits

A Land Use Permit must be obtained to visit this privately owned park. Permits can be purchased at the World War II Visitor Center located on Airport Road or Monday through Friday at the Ounalashka Corporation Office located at 400 Salmon Way. Click on "Contact Us" for contact information.

Did You Know?