Alaska Park Science Journal
Volume 11 Issue 2: Science in Southwest Alaska
Download Entire Issue- Large File (2.5 MB)
Table of Contents
- Spatial Correlation of Archeaological Sites and Subsistence Resources in the Gulf of Alaska (Crowell, Liddle, Matson)
- Invasive Species Management in Southwest Alaska: Current Projects and Areas of Need (Graziano, Million)
- Salmon in a Volcanic Landscape: How Salmon Survive and Thrive on the Alaska Peninsula (Hamon, Pavey)
- Using Archeaofaunas from Southwest Alaska to Understand Climate Change (Etnier, Schaaf)
- See a video by NPS partner, Frontier Scientitsts, summarizing this project.
- Archiving Southwest Alaska's National Park Bird Data into eBird and Avian Knowledge Network Database (Walton, Gotthardt)
For more information about this journal please contact Robert Winfree, Regional Science Advisor, at: 907-644-3516 or the Communications Office, 240 West 5th Avenue, Room 114, Anchorage, Alaska 99501, Ph: 907-644-3512 or 3513 email.