Everyone loves a good story. Here are some that highlight best practices and lessons learned from the Alaska National Park Service Wildland Fire Management Program. Read on and enjoy!
- Fire Ecologists Ask the Right Questions to Find the Right Answers
- Alaskans Create Fire Break to Protect Community of McCarthy – Wrangell-St.Elias NP
- Daily Fire Weather Forecasts Go Digital
- Youth Study Succession after Fire and Flood in Yukon-Charley Rivers NP
- In a Time of Change: The Art of Fire–Denali NP
- Working with Winter Elements, Fire Management, Denali Kennels Staff & Sled Dogs Get the Job Done!
- Online Tool Tracks Seasonal Fire Danger in Alaska
Chakina Fire, Wrangell-St. Elias NP