Rivers, Trails, and Conservation Assistance Program
The Rivers, Trails, and Conservation Assistance program (RTCA) is a community assistance branch of the National Park Service. RTCA supports community-led natural resource conservation and outdoor recreation projects. In Alaska, RTCA staff provide technical assistance to communities so they can conserve rivers, preserve open space, and develop trails and greenways.
- Learn more about what projects RTCA is currently working on in Alaska.
- View a complete list of our local, state, and national partners.
- Visit our national website and see what projects RTCA staff are working on throughout the country.
- Learn more information about how to apply for RTCA staff assistance.
What Our Partners Have to Say...
"Thank you very much for a good project and one that benefits the birds and the land. We look forward to working with you on future projects."
– RJ Murran, Sea Lion Corporation Board member.