How to Apply
IT'S YOUR FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN
That's right: Proposal time!
The Shared Beringian Heritage Program announces the 2015 Request for Proposals
Due September 14, 2015
The Shared Beringian Heritage Program funds cooperative efforts that link people, organizations, institutions, and local governments across the Bering Strait. Projects funded under this program may be either scientific research projects or local, community-based educational, cultural or conservation projects that fulfill some or all of the goals of the Beringia program.
To be eligible to apply:
- A duration of 1 to 3 years and funding not to exceed $150,000 for three years.
- Cooperator must be a non-profit organization, which Includes non-governmental organizations, academic institutions, tribal governments, and representative indigenous groups from the region
- Project has to meet one or more of the goals of the Beringia Program
- Proposal includes a "meaningful" Russian component
- Submitted applications must be received electronically by midnight on the 14th of September and if mailed in, must be postmarked by the 9th of September.
If you need paper copies of the application, please provide an address and we will be happy to mail as many copies as you need.
If you are having issues with any part of the application, or have questions about any step in the proposal process, please call the Program Specialist Katerina Wessels at 907-644-3602 or e-mail at email@example.com.