Nash and Davidson Arches. The two massive arches stood astride New Garden Road between 1906 and 1937. Arches were removed in 1937 due to the advent of the automobile and it was felt that the narrow roadway under the arches was unsafe for passage beneath. Some stones from the monuments are presently scattered along roads and trails within the park.
Download 212 KB