- Entrance to the John Adams Birthplace, John Quincy Adams Birthplace, and the Old House at Peace field and the Stone Library is by conducted tour only.
- A full park tour includes the John Adams and John Quincy Adams Birthplaces, the Old House at Peace field, and the Stone Library.
- Tickets for tours are available at the park Visitor Center, located at 1250 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA. Tickets are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be advised, tours fill up quickly.
- Reservations are required for groups of eight or more (See Fees and Reservations).
- Validated parking is available in the garage adjacent to the Visitor Center. Enter the garage via Saville Avenue and use middle gate entrace on right. Proceed to level 4 or 5 for unreserved parking. Parking tickets must be validated at the Visitor Center Desk.
- Expect heavier park visitation on weekends and holidays and during the months of July and August.
- Free trolley transportation to the historic houses is provided. The trolley leaves from the Visitor Center every 30 minutes at quarter past and quarter to the hour. The last FULL park tour leaves the Visitor Center at 3:15PM. Weight restrictions do not permit motorized chairs and assistance vehicles to use the trolley wheelchair lift. The park provides non-motorized wheelchairs for loan.
- Visitors who are using a motorized wheelchair or assistance vehicle are advised to proceed directly to the historic homes where street parking is available.
- Motorized chairs and assistance vehicles are not permitted in the historic houses. The park provides non-motorized wheelchairs for loan at the Birthplaces and the Old House at Peace field.
- For handicapped or disabled access, please call ahead on the day of your visit: (617)770-1175 to speak with a staff member about tour options.
- The John Adams and John Quincy Adams Birthplaces are wheelchair accessible. The first floor of the Old House at Peace field has limited wheelchair access. The park has a photograph album and guidebook available for viewing at the Old House.
- Please be advised, over sized pocketbooks, large bags, and backpacks are never permitted in the historic houses and may not be left unattended at any time at Adams NHP. The park does not have storage facilities. It is advised that these items be left in your vehicle or hotel.
- Strollers are not permitted inside the historic homes.
- Photography is not permitted in the historic houses or library. Images are available both on line on the park website or by written request.
- Restrooms (handicapped accessible) are available at the Visitor Center, 1250 Hancock St., and the Adams Carriage House, 135 Adams St.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the park.
- No pets are allowed anywhere in the park (except for service animals).