Institutes and Field Schools
Schoodic Education and Research Center Institute
Schoodic Education and Research Center Institute is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting the Schoodic Education and Research Center in Acadia National Park. SERC Institute provides fundraising and logistical support for research activities and educational programs offered by Acadia National Park.
- Call Now:
- Visit Now:
- Single grade level class,Mixed/multiple grade class,Homeschool group,College/University class,Club or interest group (children),Club or interest group (teen),Club or interest group (adult)
- Three hours to four weeks.
- Grade Levels:
- Archaeology, Art, Biology: Animals, Botany, Earth Science, Ecology, Geology, History, Marine Biology, Science and Technology, Social Studies
- National/State Standards:
- STEM, place based, Common Core, Next Generation Science Standards
- science, art, history, botany, biology, ecology, Residential Education, social studies, geology, birds, phenology, citizen science, STEM, place based, Common Core, Next Generation Science Standards