Institutes and Field Schools
Schoodic Education Adventure Residential Program
Curriculum-based classroom activities and hands-on field experience offer an invaluable learning experience in a unique setting. Situated on the rugged coast of Maine, the campus is accessible to shoreline, wetland, and forest ecosystems and provides a rich educational environment for students.
- Call Now:
- Visit Now:
- Mixed/multiple grade class
- Three- and four-day long programs are offered mid-September through mid-November.
- Grade Levels:
- Fourth Grade-Eighth Grade
- Archaeology, Biology: Animals, Biology: Plants, Earth Science, Geography, Geology, Marine Biology
- Institutes and Field Schools