CRM: The Journal of Heritage Stewardship (Winter 2010)

 

Cover image: John O. Bostrup took this photograph (HABS DC-152) of the Double House at 1061-1063 Potomac Street in Northwest Washington, DC, in April 1937. The house, now demolished, once stood in what is now the bustling commercial district in the Georgetown neighborhood. (Courtesy of the Historic American Buildings Survey, National Park Service.)